Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Day

Here's my schedule for today, thus far.

  • 7am- Roll out of bed and chug a glass of orange juice before getting ready to head to campus.
  • 8:30am- Debate superhero movies and design with a few members of the Warner Bros. Animation team
  • 9am- 2D Design Class, working with line (5 pages of 16 thumbnail sketches each)
  • 12pm- Lunch Break! Might try to kidnap Caleb and grab a couple Hot Pockets from the Student Union
  • 1pm- Mass Communication, where we go over what happens on Twitter most of the time (Epic)
  • 2pm- Take a break, check the tracking on my new Cintiq Tablet I'm having shipped (Eeeee!!!)
  • 3pm- Art Forum, we're having an engraver come in and speak this time. I hear she's teaching a class here.
  • 4pm- Head to King Hall lobby and sketch a little while I wait for my brother to get off work
  • 4:30pm- Go home and enjoy the rest of my night!
Yeah. Good day. Simple, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment